Who we are
- 1993: Vaskon was founded.
From the very first beginning Vaskon focussed on the design & realisation of special prototype machines.
- 1999: Vaskon became part of the Valtech Group
- 2002: Acquisition of Dymach
Local competitor in the field op special machine construction
- 2009: Acquisition of Pedeo
Pedeo is a well-known mould manufacturer, located in Oudenaarde (Belgium) becames a subsidiary of Vaskon. It’s name is changed to ‘Vaskon – division Pedeo Techniek’. Since then, Vaskon has 2 locations:
design & production of special prototype machines
design & production of moulds
mould repair & mould modification (service centre)
Subcontracting of precision machine components
- 2012: Acquisition of Haeck Industriële Toelevering
- 2014: Renewal of offices and workshop at Vaskon Oudenaarde
- 2016: Acquisition of Cymco
Cymco is a well-known manufacturer of tobacco machines.
- 2017: 3D printer
Vaskon invests in the latest technologies
- 2018: New offices and workshop at Vaskon Menen
Because of the expansion, Vaskon is building new offices and work space